Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Production Equinox just landed in Monterey Mexico!

Gannon

Saw a post on a Facebook minelab group a guy just got one! Won’t be long now! That is all.:yikes:

Wait! So the very first equinox arrived in Mexico? Then where would the distribution
center be? Despite Facebooks reputation for accurate information, I'm skeptical but hopeful
The equinox floodgates will be opening in about a week. :clapping:

This is all I have folks.. I cut out his name and the group to protect the innocent! :rofl:

Gannon said:
This is all I have folks.. I cut out his name and the group to protect the innocent! :rofl:
I think I may have been trolled. We’re not getting any responses from OP on facebook. I’ll try to confirm later if we get more info.

relicmeister said:
Despite Facebooks reputation for accurate information, I'm skeptical but hopeful
The equinox floodgates will be opening in about a week. :clapping:

Haha,, fingers crossed this is real..

Pretty sure those photos are from Minelab Mexico. Maybe a good sign but still NOT a customer.

THAAAT'S the reason she got one--she's a pretty girl!!!! Us ugly ole dudes don't get ours till later!:biggrin:

Yup, While in Quintana Roo I'll be looking for one in mercado 23 next week....:rofl:

This effing circus is WHY my unbelievably high performing, ass kicking, DEEP coin in heavy trash finding miracle of engineering called a SEE-TEE-ECKS will continue to be my number one machine for all of time period no questions asked. If it wasn’t cold and crap outside right now I wouldn’t even be clicking on nonsense after nonsense regarding this debacle created by everyone,it seems,BUT MINELAB! EVERYTHING POSTED is just complete fiction! If we had to narrow it down to the facts and actual useful information 90% of the posts would be gone,including mine. I’m gonna go do the damn dishes...

Just anounnced makro detector and videos of performance test are everywhere. Minelab needs to learn from those guys about releasing information

calabash digger said:
Just anounnced makro detector and videos of performance test are everywhere. Minelab needs to learn from those guys about releasing information
Seriously.. Its like they sent test models out and said "oh by the way, you can't actually use it anywhere, just look at it."
Even with Garrett's AT Max botched roll out, they had many test videos. Everything I've seen on the Nox was by some Russian filmed with a bad flip phone! :ranting:

Would love to see, an extended clip on: Bench tests, VDI tests, depth tests on test garden, underwater tests, beach and wet sand test etc..

No thanks Steve.---I started using paper plates since I've been following these post/threads!:surrender:
sgoss66 said:
LOL, IDX. I sense maybe a bit of frustration?!

Gee, I wonder why...

This place will do it to you!

Need help with the dishes? ;)

Steve

sgoss66 said:
LOL, IDX. I sense maybe a bit of frustration?!

Gee, I wonder why...

This place will do it to you!

Need help with the dishes? ;)

Steve

Yeah,this is stupid. I wish the trolls and guys who post stuff thinking they’re making a FUNNY would stop. I want “meat and potatoes” information regarding HOW my hunting is going to improve or be “made more effective through new technology”. I don’t need a link to a song or a cartoon or anything else. Steve,by the time you have gotten 50 hours on that CTX in good weather and on a potentially good site....youll be set. I’ll try the Equinox out because I know someone who is getting one. Unless it’s an immediate magic wand like is claimed by a couple guys I’ll be giving it right back. I don’t have time to waste or money to burn to be part of the “club”. I need sheer performance,and that’s what the CTX is.