Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Public Silver & Other Goodies

Silverstreak

Finds from the last week. All found on public property (schools, parks etc.). Most of these areas have been heavily hunted by me in the past with other machines. Most of the items had nails and or masked by some other junk. Some were super deep on the edge of detection. The 52 quarter was about 2” over the MI6 Pinpointer deep. All found with the Deus 2 running V2.0 custom sensitive program and the 13” coil. I’m loving this machine!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7873.jpeg
    IMG_7873.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7870.jpeg
    IMG_7870.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7871.jpeg
    IMG_7871.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7872.jpeg
    IMG_7872.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7876.jpeg
    IMG_7876.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
Wow! What a fantastic bounty of treasures!

Every once in awhile, during a blue moon on Leap Year, with a meteor shower, I get a day like that.
Almost forgot where I was going with that…😂😂