Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Replacement battery pack

tnvarmint

Anyone else priced a replacement ML battery pack lately? Last I had looked they were $40-$50. Just checked and saw they were $80-$100. Why the sudden huge increase? Where I work we go through probably $15000 - $20000 a year in rechargeable batteries and have not seen an increase in the market like this. Anyone know anything about this?

Didn't they just have an across the board price increase on all their equipment? Probably more economical to use the AA battery pack with rechargables/cheap alkalines if you wear out the stock one.

Get 2 sets of sanyo 2000 mah batterys and a mah charger. All for around $69 bucks. I get around 18 Hrs of detecting.

Duracell DC1500B4N Battery - AA - NiMH 2650 mAh Highest available I think.... Higher the mah rating the longer they last...

Delta Digger said:
Get 2 sets of sanyo 2000 mah batterys and a mah charger. All for around $69 bucks. I get around 18 Hrs of detecting.

Forget about my post on the Duracell. Delta digger is right. The sanyo is a much better choice....

Powerex MH-C801D 8 cell 1 hour AA/AAA battery charger for $61.95. It has a LCD
that shows charging status and has a battery conditioning system.
Great charger.

ryanchappell,

This battery charger LCD (for each of 8 batteries) shows the status of when they are fully charged.
If your out detecting for a full day and want to recharge your batteries for your next outing,
the batteries will be recharged in as little as 15 minutes. It shows a 3 segment battery LCD symbol
so after it hits the 3rd battery segment, it will say done.
This is a deluxe, super fast charger for your NiMH and NiCD batteries (AA/AAA)