Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Right after I turned 21 :wiggle: And my best friend :clapping:

Derrelld

I don't think I need to say more about my 21'st pic :rofl:

But the other one is a pic of my black German Shepard... I have had her for three years.. She looks sweet and innocent in the pic.. But let me tell you, she is a HAND FULL :devil:

HA This Forum is so much fun,, Thanks Bryce!
Derrell

Looks like a rough nite on your 21st! LOL
Great looking dog!
Thanks for sharing.

LabradorBob

hahahahahahah nice pics my man !!!

I like bringing families together Elton :thumbup: haha I told you to tell her hi!! Lol thanks buddie!!

I bet you had a good time on your birthday .........Ah....you remember your 21st birthday don't you.......you don't?....... Well it looks like you had a good time........:stretcher:........:laugh:

I've got an allmost 4 y/o Belgian Shepard and to say that Shepards are a "handfull" is an understatement.
Since i decided to coop up my chickens he is allways lookin for something to do.
Luckily i have a 8 month old Rottie pup to keep my Shepard busy.

Here's the naughty duo here about 5 months ago.

[attachment 169480 010.JPG]

Ummmm I don't really remember much from it... I am just thankful I had good friends who took pics :rofl: All I know is I woke up the next day smelling funny, huge headache.. and I clothes covered in stuff I never want to see again HAHA Thanks Everyone!

Thanks Kelley.. She is a brute!

HAHA Jim they look like a match made in heaven! Thanks for sharing!