Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Screen protection

The combination of an anti-glare film on the screen and a cut-to-fit ipad like film on the face is what I have had on the machine since day one. I could not tell you what it looks like in the sun without it. I was the machine down in the shower after every long hunt or after several short ones and both materials have held up just fine.

The CTX is a great machine - well built and well balanced. You will enjoy it.

MAK said:
The combination of an anti-glare film on the screen and a cut-to-fit ipad like film on the face is what I have had on the machine since day one. I could not tell you what it looks like in the sun without it. I was the machine down in the shower after every long hunt or after several short ones and both materials have held up just fine.

The CTX is a great machine - well built and well balanced. You will enjoy it.

Sounds good! I saw a report on another board that the anti-glare protector helped out with the screen readability in sunlight so having both scratch protection and reduced glare seems like a win - win.