Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Semi-key date Barber dime!

websterz

CAM00062.jpg
I've been hunting a sidewalk tear out this week but it didn't get really exciting till today. My first find was the 1907d on the right. It still has mint luster on the front. The second signal was three feet away... a 1903s. They only made 613,300 of them. It will grade VF20... almost a $500 coin! I was using my Whites IDX with the Royal 800 coil. Both coins were less than two inches deep.

Congratulations on two outstanding finds.

That is awesome man

$500 buck coin is a great find

Huge congrats :clapping:! I know that thrill of unearthing a key or semi key - wow!

Great finds! I am on the look out for tears outs but haven't found one yet. Can you still hunt yours?
HH E din co.

WOW! :drool: Keep working that tear out for Old Glory! Rare chance you got going on there!
Mud

mudpuppy said:
WOW! :drool: Keep working that tear out for Old Glory! Rare chance you got going on there!
Mud
It is definitely the hunt of a lifetime for me... and we're just getting started.

I am dripping wet with jealousy!!!!! AWESOME FINDS!!

HH again!!!!

Frank

Congratulations! Way cool find. :clapping:

Thanks guys! Half the fun of this hobby is the show and tell. Our club meeting next month is going to be amazing. All the guys have been finding great stuff from the sidewalk project. Gonna be great to see all the finds together in one place. Today was truly my best day ever detecting. For years I have been congratulating my hunting partners on the great stuff they found just before I got there to hunt. Sure feels good to finally have my day!!

HH Everyone!

Johnny Cache said:
Killer find! My claim to fame is also a dug 1903s barber dime, pretty awesome hey!? Can you post more pics of it?
No kidding?! That's awesome!! I have it soaking in some distilled water and a little soap to hopefully get the last of the crud off. I'll take some good closeups and post when I'm done.

websterz today congratulations are all for you, now you're the Ace, good job! CONGRATULATIONS!
I look forward to these new photos

Here are better pics of the three Barbers I found this week.

My first and only Barber quarter, a 1906-D:

1906d.jpg

Next is the 1907-D dime:

1907d.jpg

And finally the semi-key 1903-S:

1903s.jpg

really nice finds, & ai have heard the IDX is a very good machine.