Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sending etrac to Kelly co???

comes apart, shaft slides out. I sent mine a couple weeks ago( no coil,shaft or battery is what I was told).

If your Etrac is under the Minelab warranty the turn around time on repair isn't all that bad.-----It's the detectors that have no warranty (the Minelab warranty has run out) that takes "forever" to get them back.

Hi Kgramlich -- Please contact us at service@minelabamericas.com so we may assist you with your repair request.

A email from kellyco said they are working on March Non warranty detectors as of now, just might have to take the old whites mxt out, 1850 house is being burnt soon and I would like to hunt it 1st.

Please keep us up to date on this. As an owner of multiple Minelab detectors, I expect Top Notch Service. Two and Three months BEHIND is POOR service, even if you're looking at detectors that are no longer under warranty.

Rich -

My etrac is on its way home, kellyco called said some sensor went out. I shipped it on may 8th so turn around time is great for a non warranty detector. Just shy of $160 for parts, labor and shipping.

Thank you for the update mike4663. Appreciated.

Rich -

Hey Guys,

They received my detector on May 5'th still under warranty, I contacted them early this week and got this response back

My apologies for the delay. I just spoke with the repair center and they are currently testing your detector. They are letting it run for long periods of time to recreate the issue to make sure they send your machine back in perfect working order.

Diggervance

Sent my Xterra (non warranty) in February and they haven't touched it. Two email inquiries and they just say it might be on the bench in a few weeks... 3 1/2 months is unreasonable.

Yeah. So we can be told to "contact Kellyco". I can repair my eTrac in minutes if Minelab would just sell me the damned part. I guess I'll have to dig my F75 out of the storage unit.

Hi Utmike, can you please email me at service@minelabamericas.com so I can investigate for you?

Thanks for your interest in my post. I will email you specifics.

MLA Jamie said:
Hi Utmike, can you please email me at service@minelabamericas.com so I can investigate for you?

Appears we have a Minelab Friend on the forum utmike. This is good.

Looking forward to seeing ML America Repair Center caught up to where it is a quick turn-around for any repair; new or old. :thumbup:

Rich -

I currently have both an E-trac and Sovereign GT.

Within 24 hours from Jamie from Minelab Americas intervening, I was contacted by Kellyco stating my repairs had been completed. My machine is currently in transit home.

Thanks Jamie!

Rich, you are correct in stating we have a friend from Minelab here on the forum.

I feel like bad like I sort of hijacked this post but I did want to share my experience on the topic.

Thanks all,

Mike

I needed a part for my E-Trac. Withen 3 days it was at my doorsteps. Thanks Jamie and keep doing what you're doing.