Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver &Gold today

bwstephen

I really did not expect to do good today at the beach. It was in the 30s when I got there and the wind was blowing up the beach. I got into the cut and surprised myself for the off-season time of the year. I found a wedding band with diamonds, a small heart pendant with diamonds, and both were 14 K. The last thing I found was a silver ring Mark 925, saltwater turns on black, so I had a little cleanup on it. Was a good day for me so early in the year .

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    727.8 KB · Views: 97
Nice finds I braved the 0 degree blow today in RI
Beaches got destroyed storm of a lifetime they’re calling it coins everywhere! I found silver no gold yet! Beaches just gone rocks remain
Mark

Attachments

• 123B6C1A-762D-4CFE-A8F0-53EFD00BB980.jpeg
    123B6C1A-762D-4CFE-A8F0-53EFD00BB980.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 35
Nice finds I braved the 0 degree blow today in RI
Beaches got destroyed storm of a lifetime they’re calling it coins everywhere! I found silver no gold yet! Beaches just gone rocks remain
Mark
That does look like a bad one hit. They always come up with good names for storms. Our bad one was called once in 10,000 yrs storm here in South Carolina. LOL

I really did not expect to do good today at the beach. It was in the 30s when I got there and the wind was blowing up the beach. I got into the cut and surprised myself for the off-season time of the year. I found a wedding band with diamonds, a small heart pendant with diamonds, and both were 14 K. The last thing I found was a silver ring Mark 925, saltwater turns on black, so I had a little cleanup on it. Was a good day for me so early in the year .
WoW. Nice job. Congratulations