Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver trifecta Saturday and today’s hunt!!!

Mark kus

Saturday was warm here in Ct I hunted the big park by my house for 4 mercury dimes it’s just been crazy warm and the ground is very soft!!
Today I hunted a new field in a kind of private neighborhood well we did well!!
Lots of wheats then I had a buffalo then my friend had a 1920 mercury dime using his nox also then I had a silver Rosie and one of the neighbors came out and asked us what we were looking for and we told him he said those coins your finding are when this neighborhood area was made .
He was great and said our plugs were
Not even visible so he said have at it!
Well ended up with 1916 or 1917 type 1 SLQ a 1944 Washington two mercury dimes and a buffalo in that small area!
The later after lunch I took my dad out and hit a 1916 barber and another
2D583EF1-C30F-4B20-9E31-8290A1CD87F0.jpeg
6A520615-9571-4405-8ABB-CC8FDA878188.jpeg
42D52B43-1BC4-46FB-B7F9-E46B669DC68B.jpeg
4778C156-786E-4121-A448-B7B203156D74.jpeg
69B0FDD1-B757-4F00-B9BB-F2D826FCF453.jpeg
Rosie.
I’m trying to dig as much as possible and I had the day off ..settings were field 2 no discrimination recovery4 sensitivity 24-25 iron bias 0
$10.85 in clad 20+ wheats 2 bullets a junk ring and probably 40 cents in pennies!
HH
Mark
D81EAF3B-ECA0-4124-A0B8-3221E9A5EB92.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Mike just taking advantage of the warm weather and put some time in my wife is back to work at her and her sisters tax business..
Mark

Glad your wife is doing ok, Killer hunt bro. Weather has been cold here -10 I took advantage yesterday it made it in the 40's

Mkus that's some fine hunting there, congrats on all the silver with a trifecta. The Buff is one of my favorite finds. Been hunting with an 800 since they came out, mainly in Park 1 &2 but Oct. last I switched to your Field 2 settings and have to say they work quite well here. 64 silver since the switch, plus all the wheats, occasional Ihps, and other deep targets. Yesterday at a well pounded city park known for its tough ground I was able to dig 2 Wheats from the teens and a mint 36 Merc, all were 8in. +. I would wish you luck but I see you don't need any lol so HH Mark

Mkus that's some fine hunting there, congrats on all the silver with a trifecta. The Buff is one of my favorite finds. Been hunting with an 800 since they came out, mainly in Park 1 &2 but Oct. last I switched to your Field 2 settings and have to say they work quite well here. 64 silver since the switch, plus all the wheats, occasional Ihps, and other deep targets. Yesterday at a well pounded city park known for its tough ground I was able to dig 2 Wheats from the teens and a mint 36 Merc, all were 8in. +. I would wish you luck but I see you don't need any lol so HH Mark
Thanks glad the field 2 is working good for you Mark! I've tried all the settings and that works unbelievable here in Ct your not too far from me I usually run my recovery around 4 and go slow with my coil on the ground and if I have a questionable signal I up my sensitivity and circle the target did that yesterday in the park I found a gold coin in and went in a different direction on this small hill we have hammered and pulled the 1916 barber it was under broken up rock!
Mark

Wow that is a lot of silver. Going to have to start calling you silver king.