Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring Taring Went Well

diggervance

Well it's been hit and miss weather here and Michigan and this weekend was good enough to get a couple of hunts in at a couple of my favorite spots.

The first spot his a place I hit at the beginning of every season because it is hilly huge and has a good chance of producing coins and artifacts.
I was not disappointed as it turned a few wheat's, a buff and 2 mercs. This is seven years running this park has turned silver for me.

The second place I hit today turned a lot of cool finds as well as 3 mercs 1917,1923,1925 and a 1936 buff and a war nick. It also turned the half dollar
, the very old watch that was 9 to ten inches deep. I am amazed the glass is still intact. The pin at the top right I believe to be old as well 8+ inches and seems to be mad of pewter and the design seems old from what I can tell.

I pounded this place hard last year and the coins that got turned today was with the Detect ultimate 13 inch coil new to me this year. I will become a spokesman for this coil. very well balanced able to swing for long periods of time ad it goes deep.

Anyway good start was happy with the weekend I hope the weather is going to flip and stay good. Thanks for looking

H.H.

Rick

Hey Rick! Now that's a really nice weekend's haul there. Congrats on the five silver and good to hear the Ultimate is working so well for you. Hope the weather cooperates and let's you out to hunt again soon.

Greg

Thanks Greg,

My keyboard is screwed up as you can tell with the misspelled words lol I guess I should clean it.

Rick

diggervance said:
Thanks Greg,

My keyboard is screwed up as you can tell with the misspelled words lol I guess I should clean it.

Rick

No problem. I was wondering what a Taring was. Figured it was just a Michigan thing. LOL I googled it and knew it had to do with weighing something but I also found out it is an Indonesian word for "fangs". Guess thanks to your stuck keyboard I learned something new today! LOL

Greg

Hey buddy its yours if you want it!
Rick

Great going Rick! I use the Detech Ultimate almost exclusively on my Etrac unless it's really trashy. It's a great coil. It obviously helped you snag some more goodies out of 2 of your favorite spots. Hope it's the start of a great season for you up in Michigan!

Congrats on the great finds !