Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Standing liberty quarter

Delta Digger

Went back out today to my spot that I went to yesterday. Not really expecting too much. After an hour or so I got a 12-32 on Mr E. I knew it was a penny yeah a nasty stinking Lincoln. I want even show it I just through it in my penny Jar. Another hour I get a 7-47-48 8-46-45 signal. I knew it was a coin but something was masking it. The E locked in 7-46 at 7 inches. Dug my plug and I seen the silver disc at the bottom of the hole. There was a piece of iron right next to it. I didn't know what It was at first until I wiped some of the dirt off.A standing liberty quarter. I did the little happy dance hope my silver drought is over. Its pretty well worn as you can see no date no mint mark. Happy Hunting

Sweet!!! Nice find. You don't come across those too often these days. Well done and I wish you many more where that came from. -Marc

SLQ's are one great looking coin - congrats on finding yours !

I second all of the above....SLQ's are beauties no matter what, congrats on a nice coin find! Thanks for the pics....

Nice coin i love the standing quarters they bring smiles when finding congrats

Congratulations on a hard to find quarter. Thanks for the great pictures.

NebTrac

Those SLQ's are hard to come by, havent swung over one in quite awhile...
CONGRATS!

Nice to find those SLQ's. X-5 does a nice job.

Rich (Utah)