Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The new Spectravision V4

LabradorBob

Staff member
Just joking,how many looked?i'll be counting.
LabradorBob

Maybe gonna be a record for most views. :detecting:

That was evil by the way. :clapping:

Weeeeellllllll! If you go to the Whites Site under Metal Detectors there is:

Beach-Series
Prizm-Series
E-Series
And
Spectra [sup]TM[/sup] Series

The definition of

You are pretty observant Marine................. I'm sure White's will add to the Spectra series someday.

[attachment 150358 8ball.jpg] It's great but you know they will make it better. Rob

It wouldn't surprise me to see an update...down the road. But... what is there (with 1.3) seems to be well rounded and don't think Whites would want to deal with a bunch of returning machines right now. You can bet their product development is "gathering no moss".and keeping up with the success of the Coin Master alone is extra work too. If the price of metals does do a BIG jump...busy busy then.

Some complex dynamics,are out there now, and can't see a new revision being front burner at all. Just my 2 cents.