Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Truck Stuck.. Hiked Out.. But Got Silver

That's awesome fastdraw. Was hoping you would get it out. Don't work too hard and have a Merry Christmas!!
HH okie

what a way to find that silver. congrats

Thank's for asking Okierebel..
I called my roadside service and they laughed at me when I told them it was at 7200 feet in the snow on some Uncharted dirt road. So now I'm all stressed out...! And I'm at work delivering Xmas mail and parcels.
A friend told me about a Club of Die-Hard 4x4 wheelers. I called them, and told them where the "Hide a Key Was" and within 2 hours after my call... they had five 4x4 trucks on the mountain and pulled me out to, and drove it down the mountain to safety. I've never seen a single face of any of these men. Today I mailed their 4x4 Club a check for $150.00
Does God not work in mysterious ways........................:angel:

Thank's for asking Okierebel..
I called my roadside service and they laughed at me when I told them it was at 7200 feet in the snow on some Uncharted dirt road. So now I'm all stressed out...! And I'm at work delivering Xmas mail and parcels.
A friend told me about a Club of Die-Hard 4x4 wheelers. I called them, and told them where the "Hide a Key Was" and within 2 hours after my call... they had five 4x4 trucks on the mountain and pulled me out to, and drove it down the mountain to safety. I've never seen a single face of any of these men. Today I mailed their 4x4 Club a check for $150.00
Fastdraw, that was smart and very cool at the same time. Smart on your part and very cool on theirs.
I would bet they even had fun doing that job for you!
Tony

Very nice find there.... too bad about the truck, but still you made a great find.... post some photos after cleaning.
As requested fwcrawford... Here's the truck stuck in the snow Morgan Dollar after I washed it off.

Attachments

• 16088659122026280234187939900324.jpg
    16088659122026280234187939900324.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 109
That's a beauty, fastdraw!! And a story to go along with it! Nice.
HH okie