Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Version 1.08 has some strange issues......

Thanks for the heads up. I bet they fix it pretty quick.

I saw this earlier, so I tried to duplicate in my machine, but couldn't. I have loaded v108 before I tried this.This is odd for sure. HH

The instructions say to do a factory reset after you install the 1.08 update. I know you’ll have to reinstall your programs but the problem comes from not following the instructions not a glitch in the software.
No need to reinstall the update just remove the saved programs. I think we get in a hurry sometimes I know I missed it till it was posted on another site. It’s in bright red letters under the 1.08 update link.Oops! 😁

The instructions say to do a factory reset after you install the 1.08 update. I know you’ll have to reinstall your programs but the problem comes from not following the instructions not a glitch in the software.
No need to reinstall the update just remove the saved programs. I think we get in a hurry sometimes I know I missed it till it was posted on another site. It’s in bright red letters under the 1.08 update link.Oops

No need to reinstall the update just remove the saved programs. I think we get in a hurry sometimes I know I missed it till it was posted on another site. It’s in bright red letters under the 1.08 update link.Oops! 😁
Prob (apparenly) resolved! (y)

I used the legend yesterday, still using the original version. I've had the legend for about 4 months and I have found that it is very buggy with the ID numbers period. I've had dimes ring up as pull tabs, pennies not only ring up as 45 but as 32. It has ignored quarters that are next to pennies, and not sounded off on pennies next to iron.
I started using all metal just so I hear every tone

There is no reason to not update to V1.08 and have the best performance.

no but v107 is supposed to fix those bugs and make it less “buggy”
Best performance doesn’t necessarily mean deeper or more sensitive, just to fix any issues is good enough i would think.
Your car is computer driven. If it starts sputtering and stalling a computer fix might make it go faster but that is up to you weather you want to go faster or not but at least it wont sputter and stall.
But then again totally up to you if you want to drive it like that.

As far as i have seen anyway no number id is 100% accurate as well. If that was the case nobody would ever dig any pull tabs
I was told that depending on the exact shape, size, depth, position, on its side or flat different alloys all play a part in target id being different in different situations.
There is no guarantee a dime for example is always 35 all the time and so on. But i could be wrong i am still learning. This new technology could have it down to a science for all i know. If it is i would like to know as well. As i say still learning