Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vx3:

Fishnmaine

I guess Whites has another secret arsenal coming out soon.....I remember when the DFX came out. it took many years for a new top of the line came out...And in the past few years V3,TDI,V3i......Maybe this one you'll see whats in the ground before you dig....:surprised:

[size=x-large]WHY?[/size] Do we always have to start things before a product is officially released?

Marc, no problem. I know you saw the VX3 name on the other forum. I'll wait until Carl posts the details.

NOOOOOO! There goes my cash.... VX3 time. My 4x6 just gave up today and will not run a gain of more than 6 without going haywire:thumbdown:

Hopefully the new detector uses different coils and that will give me an excuse to buy more:wiggle:

I wonder if this will be a lower price unit with less programing then the V3i..They can't come out with a new flagship this fast?

That would be my guess too and really it makes sense to me, so many of the adjustments are not necessary and not even used by most and makes navigating the menus a nightmare for many.

I agree with Rob, We need to wait on posting until Carl Releases the info. Most Spectra dealers have already received a package From Whites on the Vx3. Perhaps a face to face visit with one of them will enlighten you and answer some questions.
John London

Your V3i is safe.

Yep... the v3i is safe.

The vx3 is a more user friendly version of the v3i with less user interface and comes with a 950 coil. Retail price is $1199.00. "Same machine internally" as the v3i but without the adjust-ability. It is also just a tad tuned down for those unable to learn how to adjust in high emi conditions, this is probably a result of the 950 coil.

Called Sweet home, pleasant experience as always. Their phones where going off the wall with all the dealers calling in.

Until White's says, it is not OFFICIAL. That's the way I will be handling it. After the dealers all have their kits I'm sure they will post an official announcement. So lets be nice and enjoy our V's. You still will have the best.

White's said they should announce the VX3 Tuesday after all dealers have been notified and Rob and I will be able to answer all questions regarding the new unit then.

No headphones, aa battery pack, 950 coil,
It does have the wireless setup built in for the headphones if you want use them.

had one in my hands today at the local dealer,no 6 block,no access to expert menu,the controls it does have is done thru live menu.went thru the menu and was really surprised at the functions not available.WOW! saw the introductory dealer price vs the retail price,WOW! 2 for less than the price of one.That's business.
I've had my v3i 90 days and have been nowhere near the fullness of it's capacity but do enjoy the fact that it has more to offer when I'm ready to mode!

Well it is nice to know that Whites will keep the V3I for a long time that is how whites does it. I am sure the V3i for the money and if you can learn to program it can be a great tool in finding history. Some of the new detectors are turn and go, light fast, great at unmasking. It is all up to the user what and what they want. I think the V3i would be a waste of money to someone that just wants something new and never understands how to tweek it.

n/t

Had the VX3 in my hands yesterday. Nice feeling unit, well built and as usual for White's it's a solid feeling machine. According to my local dealer all the things mentioned above are correct; no 6 block, no expert menu, no rechargeable battery included.

I called it the V3 Lite and he agreed!!

Advancements are always welcome in this game/hobby/obsession!!

Dave