Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What coils are you using on your E-Trac

I use the pro coil and sunray 5 inch coil the most,but have a tornado coil 13" for deep searching.

Pro coil, X5, and just got the 10/12 SEF coin in the mail 10 min. ago. The next one I want is the 13" Ultimate

I have several but the two I use the most are the X8 and 12X10 SEF.

A lot of great choices of coils for the Etrac. I use the X-5, 8x6 SEF, Stock Pro, 12x10 SEF and the Ultimate 13. It seems crazy to have this many coils, but it helps to hunt sites over with the different size and type coils. I enjoy using each one.

I have all Detech Coils ... 5" ExceIerator - 4.5" x 7" Excelerator - 10" x 12" S.E.F.

I really like the closed type small coils because I hunt a lot of overgrown areas and sites that are loaded with iron - plus the smaller coils are a lot lighter and easier to swing all day.

I really like my 10x12 but I have the 6x8 for trash and the 13" ultimate that I plan on using allot more this year.

I use the Sun Ray X-5, X-8 and X-12 with the stock Pro coil and Coiltek WOT.

Mark