Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is your, as of yet unfound, "dream find"?

Just a nice GOLD RING, have found silver but no gold-hope I don't faint:detecting:
HH
MIKE

I would like to find a big rare meteorite Or any old Gold Coins or objects!!!!! ...............GL & HH ............Pat

walking liberty half! this is my white whale! I have found almost every other coin or the realm you can think of but the walker eludes me, why?
Ed in colo

I live in the uk so have found many historical items including a gold posy ring from the 1200's,roman silver coins,many medievil silver coins,roman brooches,saxon coins,a celtic coin called a potin,many Georgian and victorian coins,seals both medievil and georgian,crotal bells,many gold rings from the beach etc,etc.......finds like this are fairly common in the uk.One thing i would love to find is a coin of Henry V111......just because i love his portait on his coinage.

Jimmy Hoffa…….

Was talking with a guy I met about detecting and were discussing what I have found and what would be the find that would really make my socks roll up and down, so I thought I'd put the question to you all. We all have are interests, be it relics, jewelry or coins etc, but what is your dream find, something of significant historical value, or a jewelry item, gold nugget, what? As for myself, I would love to find a personal item, ring, pocket watch and the like, that could be directly related to a "known" civil war officer, and by known I mean one that had prominent mention in the history books. A huge diamond encrusterd gold ring would be sweet too with gold prices like they are, but first on the list is the above.

So how about it, what would be your "dream find"? There are no wrong answers here. :thumbup:
Thanks.
Ken.
My three biggest is a gold coin, Morgan silver dollar, or silver reale