Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wm10 module charging

johno

when i plug my module into the battery charger the green light above the power button is blinking. does this mean its charging or charged. i havent used the module only once and thought id better throw it on the charger before puting up for the winter.. thanks for any info.... HH

[attachment 251682 Charger.jpg]

thanks larry seen that but wasnt sure about the flashing green on the module itself ,,, i have other electronics that flash green when charging or red then go steady when charged. i was thinkin the module itself would let me know by steady green light i had never charged it and figured it must be low so just figured if blinking when 1st plugged in it must be charging .. my bad...... thanks SUNNY AND 40 taking the module and headphones out now giveem a work out while the sun is shining...... thanks again HH

Good luck, it looks like high 40's for us here in Central IL in a couple of days, might get out myself.....:biggrin:

The green light on the WM10 flashes while it is being charged. Once the WM10 module is charged, that light will be a solid green. The lower green light on the charger, just indicates that the charger is powered up. The upper green light in the charger flashes green when charging the battery or solid green for a fully charged battery.

This is one of the features of the CTX I really like. The DC car charger! Seems to be quicker than the AC one also. It is about a 30 minute drive to where we usually hunt from the house so I plug it in in the truck, and it is always ready!

thanks for all the info my module was very low and took awhile to charge but the module itself did stop flashing when charged. i used the cord provided and plugged it into charger HH

Glad to hear everything is figured out and working fine...........I always use the charger, even though the manual says a USB port will work also. I just charge the battery and WM10 together when the battery needs charged........HH

glenn3-88 said:
I know this is old but he is not talking about the BC10 but instead the WM10.

Yes he was, he asked about the charge light status on the BC10 when charging his WM10.