Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Woke up to this....this morning!!!! :ranting::rant:

NebTrac

[attachment 201438 6-15-2011_001.jpg] [size=x-large]Stupid Knothead.[/size]

I heard my coonhound PATCH in the night so I knew something was nearby. Most of the time its stray dog, deer, racoon, coyotes or fox. But seems like every June he's gotta go nose one of those darn porcupines. Usually if its 30-40 quills I can hold him and pull 'em. But we had to let the Vet do it today. I'm glad his mom was tied up or we might've taken both of them in. Its been my experience they either learn the first time or never do. This is his second lesson. This was a small porcupine.

NebTrac

Man that is awful, looks like Patch needs some ibuprofen or something.

Oh man,Thats gotta smart!

LabradorBob

he knows the suffering of christ, that hurts just looking at it

Ouch!

It looks like he gave it up after a tail swat or two, but it is no fun to find that first thing in the morning. Unfortunately I know your pain.