Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yahoo, Seated Quarter

Mark in S.E. IA

Sunday I went back to the Fairgrounds that I have been doing pretty good at and found me a 1875 Seated Quarter. It been years since I've found a Seated Quarter and I'm really excided about it That makes 4 Seated coins so far from this fairgrounds.
I also found a real crusty 1901 IH, 3 wheat's, a cheap ring and earring. The quarter had a sticky light gray coating on it so I had to do a lot of cleaning to get it off. What ever that stuff was it pitted the coin really bad.

Really NICE!!!!! The seated quarter eludes me (got the half and some dimes)...... I hope that you get em all outta there!!! FPD mentioned LC's...... I've only dug one but remember it well....rang up just like a wheat 39-40....it was one of my deepest coins ever @9". Just saying if it rings up like a wheatie it "could" be a largie?????? Look forward to your next post!!!!!!!!

Awesome, that site is really producing the seateds! Hope you hey 4 more!

Excellent !

In all my years of detecting I have never found a seated coin. Great find!

Diggervance