Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

YouTube Calabash

YouTube channel is gone, the separate website he recently conjured up is gone as well. I’m guessing some kind of legality is in the mix but I have no way of knowing. Why erase everything when YouTube videos could still be generating revenue? It doesn’t make sense…to me. It might to him.

YouTube channel is gone, the separate website he recently conjured up is gone as well. I’m guessing some kind of legality is in the mix but I have no way of knowing. Why erase everything when YouTube videos could still be generating revenue? It doesn’t make sense…to me. It might to him.
Ya erasing all his videos doesn’t make sense to me either. I watched a few of his videos.

I never watched it so I have no idea...it just came up on suggestions that I may like!

What happened to CALABASH DIGGER ADVENTURES. All videos are deleted from YouTube. Got a notification " Is he quitting you tube?"
I used to watch a lot of his video's he put a lot of effort into his channel. A few weeks before he closed the channel or maybe you tube closed his channel i unsubscribed because i thought
the whole thing was taken much too seriously , his stupid at times video's must have cost some manufacturer's a fortune , he seemed to be slagging off many detectors and promoting others that he liked..
i think many of his tests were futile and not to be taken too seriously. Not that i disliked him , but he was doing depth tests on coins in clean soil , which proves nothing at all to average or bad dirt hunters..

And just like that...
cb.jpg

Not a bad guy, I talked to him once, much calmer talking to him compared to his video's .... where he always seemed like he was on a mission. Never related to his video's but he did put a lot of effort in to proving "His" point, got to give him credit there.
Hope he is well and kicking.