Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

18k Opal big wooop wooop

Beanflippinclint

Ok so it’s cold 20-30 all week ,tryed the boat dock butt and it’s a big butt sorry “mike oboma”frozen so going home went by the old park railroad station gots lots of trees maybe the snow didn’t get the ground as cold ..so yes I can dig so started with the orx in a tight spot under a walk way nothing but nails ,went to the deus 2 and went under a covered Area and started to dig and got the signal that was bouncing around 7074 went up to 90 went down to 30 left it ..trying to get silver nothing .said to myself shithead dig that up ....before u leave only about 4”-5” deep this is what I got ...NO THIS IS WHAT THE WIFE GOT..SHE TOOK IT ... stamped inside is 18K HGE @ have a video of me digging it up no wi-if here .it was the only target I dug all day ...lol
!
70EA0459-974D-4069-A8C2-88805504A666.jpeg
F5E0BE36-10B9-4195-BEEB-2690489949EA.jpeg
EEBA4456-DEEE-4253-862C-322E0502F99E.jpeg
B810D2A5-672B-4EA4-9C0F-136A488F52F9.jpeg
6F593383-542F-40B2-AD01-0418FC7C83ED.jpeg
D9B98779-A261-44D0-A95E-3BF6CCBBA623.jpeg

Ok so it’s cold 20-30 all week ,tryed the boat dock butt and it’s a big butt sorry “mike oboma”frozen so going home went by the old park railroad station gots lots of trees maybe the snow didn’t get the ground as cold ..so yes I can dig so started with the orx in a tight spot under a walk way nothing but nails ,went to the deus 2 and went under a covered Area and started to dig and got the signal that was bouncing around 7074 went up to 90 went down to 30 left it ..trying to get silver nothing .said to myself shithead dig that up ....before u leave only about 4”-5” deep this is what I got ...NO THIS IS WHAT THE WIFE GOT..SHE TOOK IT ... stamped inside is 18K HGE @ have a video of me digging it up no wi-if here .it was the only target I dug all day ...lol
!View attachment 50994View attachment 50995View attachment 50996View attachment 50997View attachment 50998View attachment 50999
Looks like an OPAL ,WOW!!!!

Make u think how many rings we pass up on iffys ,.....with the deus 2 it usually means there’s iron involved somewhere if it’s iffy so u never know ..I’ve had dimes Reed off at pennies next to a bottle cap. And Vice versa I think if your outlooking and if it’s a good tone you should take it. Says the man whom never dug a pennie after I got my ctx3030 .but I’m not at the beach anymore have to have a new mindset the relic mindset it’s hard to get your head in gear.

Dang! You found Grandma's Opal wedding ring. Send to:
OU812 West Opal Lane
Timbucktoo, Texas 77777

:cool::rolleyes::whistle::giggle:;):devilish:

Sorry for the bad news- HGE=Heavy gold electroplate, unfortunately it is only gold plated