Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 of a kind Hunt

Hi all, hope my fellow Hunters are doing well. Been nice seeing all the great finds. Friday got out for a hunt and score some oldies, and 5 of a kind. 5 trade tokens from a bar. Never found 2 of the same, much less 5. here is the goods, Thanks for looking DirtDiga, GL & HH

My take?
'36 George Washington,
5 Trade Tokens offering 5 cents for trade at a Bar
4 Indian Heads, 1898, '03,'04 & and a '06
2 V Nickles, an 1884 (Good Date), and a 1898
2 Wheat's including a 1909....AND, 3 marbles, I lost the rest of'em, lol.... And the tons of junk of course

wvahxy.jpg

I’d be happy with any ONE of those items,not to mention a DOZEN great finds! You know when you find 2 wheats and one is a first year,you are on to something. That’s a pocket load man!:)

Congrats on those awesome finds. Nice haul for one trip. Love the tokens and that 1884 V.

LFG,
Great bunch of finds there. Especially like your five of a kind tokens. I haven’t ever seen tokens shaped like that. Very cool.

Rich

Hey LFG,
Very cool finds. Those tokens are outstanding I would love to know the story on how they all got lost together.
Do they have a town or state on them?
D.V.

Outstanding token finds! Congratulations!

Thanks all.....Those tokens are all the same, they have a name of a bar, or (General Store) on the back and the abbreviated names of the streets (corner) they came from, so I can't post pics of that. Wish I could, they are pretty cool, and I have never found 2 of the same tokens, much less 5.

What a great haul - congrats !