Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy Sabisch new Equinox Book

Bob38

Was wondering why there has been no chatter on this forum about Andy Sabisch's new Equinox book. From the Official Minelab Equinox facebook page, it should be ready May 18th. Posted by Andy himself last week. Should be a good read.

I didn’t know he was doing a book on the NOX.
His stuff is usually very informative.
Thanks,
Tony NJ

I've have several of Andy's books and they were all very well done and helpful. I am still wading through CJC's "Equinox An Advanced Guide".

Dan(NM)
I know the feeling. I have read the Deus book about 4 times and it has done me a world of good.

A bit of searching and I was able to order it. I have the impression it will be much easier to find in about a week.

Thanks Guys . I just ordered a copy.
Matt KD3VJ

I'll be watching. But truthfully, I'm kinda in the middle of re-reading his latest XP Deus reference. :surrender:

Rich -

I look forward to reading it.

Maybe it isn't complicated. But I am old enough to sit down and read and enjoy a good book. Plus Andy is a site sponsor.

I agree with goodmore. However, like all metal detectors, each has strengths and weaknesses. Even though the Nox is a great machine you can take right out of the box and go swinging to make great finds, I find that Andy's books give insight on how to exploit the strengths and with some swing time, overcome the weaknesses (and risking alienation. yes, there are weaknesses). If two people with the same abilities, and the same conditions the only difference would be one of them read the book, would line up. At the end of the day, I would have to give the nod to the the guy who read the book. Hundreds of people who read his other books continue to buy his books. He continues to be a trusted source along with his inputs and from other notable users.

I want to be the guy you put your money on. Or I can spend the next few years learning these insights on my own.

And no. I'm not paid by Mr. Sabisch.

While I agree the Equinox is easy to navigate, it's not always easy to know what changes will be most effective to maximize performance. I found so very helpful videos online, but I find reading AND seeing fix things better in my brain. I think there is a clear advantage to being a life long learner and nowhere has this been more critical than metal detecting and beach hunting (much to my wife's disappointment). Materials from Tom Dankowski, Clive Clynick, Gary Drayton and Andy have been quite helpful as has Forum browsing on a daily basis.