Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy Sabisch new Equinox Book

chuck said:
I believe he already explained that the book covered both the explorer and the e-trac.

Yes he did, he even sent me a PM. Gentlemen I believe we can consider the matter closed and focus on the Equinox book :thumbup:

I agree about digging more undesirable targets. I have had my Eq800 for about 9 months now and have been considering selling it because I am 71 and getting too old to be digging all that junk. My finds have not been anything to brag about. Lots of newer coins, hardly any old or silver. After a couple of hours with the Eq I end up putting it in the trunk of the car and pulling out my trusty E Trac. If it's a junky area I go to the Deus. I would think Minelab could reprogram the Eq 's tighter VDI scale to a broader one to help us distinguish our targets better. Do they hear us talking? Since there have been no updates or changes, or new coils etc., I am thinking a new detector is in the works and they are not interested in working on this one.

Sand sea, where do you hunt, what state and are you in parks or private?

Do you use park 2 and how fast do you swing?

I started to use Park 2 and have slowed down in dirt. My results have improved, more coins and a few oldies too.

Tony N.J.