Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are people unloading the XP Deus?

Why not? I've been detecting over 40 years so part of the fun now is trying the new tech. I may keep my deus long enough to do some comparison between the two. If the deus II is better for what I do I may just sell my used one.

I wonder how strong the market will be for a used Deus. I guess it’ll depend on the asking price.
Having just got my new Deus 3 weeks ago I’d expect to take a pretty big hit if I were to sell. Oh well. Not really planning on selling

in this months december edition of the UK treasure hunting mag Gary B is extolling the virtues of the mk1 deus and no mention of the mk2 ,big spread with pics of the xp factory and the workers making xp mk1 stuff

I sold one not long ago so all I have is my equinox which for me works perfectly but I could always use a backup who knows it may be better time will tell?…
Mark

Of course!!-----A lot of people gotta have the latest mouse trap!
Looks like I’ll be falling for the mouse trap! I’ve alway been interested in the Deus. The only reason I never got one is because it can’t compete against Nox on the salt beach. I alway wondered if XP would come out with a multi & , they did. My take is that I’m certain the build quality will likely be better than the Nox..,…I bet you it’s really waterproof!

Looks like I’ll be falling for the mouse trap! I’ve alway been interested in the Deus. The only reason I never got one is because it can’t compete against Nox on the salt beach. I alway wondered if XP would come out with a multi & , they did. My take is that I’m certain the build quality will likely be better than the Nox..,…I bet you it’s really waterproof!
Well the DEUS did have screens go bad. I got lucky and mine was barely under warranty so they fixed it.

I'll be keeping mine...only had it for about a year, so it makes no sense, to me, to get the new one. I may get the hf coil though.

I've had mine since 2011
I'll wait and see what the Deus II does, but will keep my Deus as a back-up if nothing else.
Best machine I've had...

The classifieds on a lot of forums have many for sale ,it will be a great time to pick up Deus and ORXs at bargain prices also many other high end detectors. I never chase the latest and greatest. I still get excellent results using what I got . Maybe after 6 months of them being out and no issues have been noted , then I would check something different. Also many buyers get the new stuff, don’t like it and go back to what they where using before. HH Tony