Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

before X-mas release?

I too feel it will be in January or Feb, but really hope I am wrong and we see something in Dec. I can understand it being latter because they want to make it right and correct any glitches that maybe found by the field testers and then make enough before releasing them. I hope they are beyond that already and building the final product getting ready to ship to us.
It not our season here,but like to learn what I can before spring rolls around.

Rick

I am in the snow belt. Window is almost closed for normal hunting. Road trips south will be required. I want Minelab to make sure the t’s are crossed and i’s dotted so there isn’t a snafu with the first units

Rich

Arizona just started to get beautiful.. I got about 6 months before it gets 110+ again :p

A dealer told my friend who has preordered one he expected to have them in by DEC 14TH . Is the dealer correct???

My dealer sent me a E-mail about a week ago saying no news as when they will be released. I have #4 when they come in and when he hears from Minelab when the release date he will let me know and send final payment, so I dont think it will be for a while yet, but we can hope cant we.

Rick

My dealer has not notified me of any change since he was originally given a 'middle of December' release date by Minelab when I first placed my order.

I'm moving into ski and snowmobile season here, so I have the next few months to go over equipment, evaluate my year, do some research and make some plans for next year. And if the Equinox shows up before Spring Thaw, I can do some bench testing

Rich (Utah)

Today, my dealer said the first batch will be shipped out by Minelab at the end of the month, probably not in time for Christmas. Then Minelab will send out subsequent batches 2 weeks apart until they catch up with all the preorders.

I preordered mine the weekend of release back in mid-September *and* paid in full upfront at that time, so I should be in the first batch. Fingers crossed the wait is almost over...

My contact at Minelab told me just today that the release will be April 1st. :rofl:

2018 - 2019 either way I'm on the waiting list :cheers:

Wayfarer said:
Today, my dealer said the first batch will be shipped out by Minelab at the end of the month, probably not in time for Christmas. Then Minelab will send out subsequent batches 2 weeks apart until they catch up with all the preorders.

I preordered mine the weekend of release back in mid-September *and* paid in full upfront at that time, so I should be in the first batch. Fingers crossed the wait is almost over...

Speaking out of turn here and with some anger.

That is very disappointing news. If they can create a brand new car/phone in a year, EVERY year, there is no reason why this detector should be delayed even one more day. Call my expectations unrealistic if you will, but we all know deep down that if the right motivation is there, it can be done. QUICKLY.

And as for the argument that they need time to make it right, they had YEARS.

as anyone tested on the wet sand beaches has no one has bothered in the UK,so lets hope our friends in the USA have