Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First target with Equinox, and to boot didn't have a clue what I was doing. 1846 $5

Congratulations on a remarkable find. HH Randy

Thanks Greg,

HH, Paul

Thank you CZ,

Some parks do shows promise of having a gold coin or two, I've never dug one from an old park but surely they are there.

I think the Equinox will be a good detector, I'm still waiting for that light bulb to kick on in my head.

I've learned a long time ago, not to loose faith in a Minelab just released. Sovereign and Exployer we tough but learn, those that hung in there with the long learning curve were rewarded. I see possibilities with the equinox, and I see thing's I don't like. I'm going to trust it and hopefully that light bulb kicks on as it did with the Sovereign and Explorer, and with the Equinox in are as it will perform best.

Thanks again,
Paul

Outstanding find! That's gotta make one's heart skip a few. Looks like the Equinox is handling your ground well. I'm assuming you're the Paul (CA) from the oldTreasure Baron forum. Look like I'm one of the few still running those old tanks.
Congratulations and hope you find plenty more!

Thank you Tom,

Boy, you'll had an outstanding day with gold jewelry back then. That will be a tough one to top in the future, WTG!

Gold streak continues, today dug a 14k ring from a school yard. In the rain, Equinox is water proof

Thanks Randy,

Had another good day today, thanks again.
Paul

Thank you dgerst,

Yes, that's me and still use the old barons. Good to hear from you, not too many use an old Baron.

Good luck, and happy hunting.
Paul

Paul, you are a legend in md'ing circles.

How many gold coins does this make for you in your career ?

Thanks Tom,

But I'm just like many others, enjoy the hobby and sometimes get Lucky.

This recent gold piece makes it three gold coins, all $5 pieces. The second gold coin find I kept low key, didn't really share it on forums I believe. For good reason, that particular find I did something different. I'll stare with you someday, you'll understand.

Thanks again,
Paul

Wow what a beauty
Big congrats to you and may there be many more

I dug this 1911 half eagle in a local park in 2016 my first year detecting so I always like parks you just never know where a gold coin will show up..