Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got it!!!

tometusns

Thanks so much Tim!!! I live in SW Mo. and picked it up this afternoon at his dealership!!

Okay your gonna need to snap about 10,000 photos for us and the same amount of videos! :surprised:

Nice your “white whale” has come in! Aye aye!!!

Nice beat me to it, mine will be here tomorrow
tometusns said:
Thanks so much Tim!!! I live in SW Mo. and picked it up this afternoon at his dealership!!

You best get out---global warming may be bringing you snow-by the foot.
(What you going to do inside, dig up your wife's flower pots?) :detecting:

Awesome! Enjoy!

Great! Congrats

Congratulations.............. That is awesome.

You got a few people drooling now.. Good luck with your new machine

CONGRATS... Now we can get some real world tests.....:hot:

Fantastic news

If it's too cold and wet there in SW Missouri Tom, feel free to hook it on over to my dry and sunny neck of the woods (Land of Entrapment)for NOX testing :detecting: