Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am leaving Findmall.....Moderator please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of defending myself on this forum. I talked to my Wife, and she said leave it is stealing your peace and joy. This should be the time of my life as a detectorist running this new unit only to have to defend myself against the haters.
Thank yhall for all the support over the years....Moderator please delete my account
I'm sorry to hear this. I've always liked watching your videos. I believe you tell the truth and some dont like hearing that. Anyway I'll be watching and supporting you on YouTube. Good luck

Sorry to hear this. I would rather hear the truth about a detector even if its one I like. You have saved me and others money by showing comparisons on detectors that we might have wasted money on so thanks for all your videos. Left you some diving mags at your business. Will follow you on You-Tube.

I am tired of defending myself on this forum. I talked to my Wife, and she said leave it is stealing your peace and joy. This should be the time of my life as a detectorist running this new unit only to have to defend myself against the haters.
Thank yhall for all the support over the years....Moderator please delete my account
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.----Meaning---Don't take on a job if you are unwilling to face its pressures.-------Excellent advice given years ago by President Truman.----Nothing wrong with you leaving Calabash----just start detecting for the love of detecting--AND--enjoying life!!!

I don't watch your videos. To biased IMO and everyone is wrong if they disagree with your opinion. Every forum you're on, there's a big brewha, why is that? That said, these are public forums that give a ton of information for free so if someone is learning from your posts and videos, post away, it's still somewhat of a free country. I figured you'd have pretty thick skin by now? Good luck.
So it’s his opinion what no one’s allowed to have their own opinion any more? If you do not like him or his opinion down watch or read it !!!!
That’s the problem with people these days someone’s feelings get hurt because they don’t like someone’s opinion libs are famous for that though their supposed to be “ open minded “
And cate about everyone’s feelings!
All they want is everyone to agree with their crap!
Now Calabash can spend more time doing what he loves detecting!
Mark

By his own words, Just a guest now, Read only......Can No longer Post..

InkedSNAG-0001_LI.jpg

Reactions: cw3
Mark kus, I have watched a few of his videos. I don't know the man and he can make all the videos he wants, again, a free country. YouTube is all about the numbers, I suspect he's doing well in that department. With the clickbaits and all and the sheer numbers of them.
Again, you're free to be in the fan club, I'm free to not. What's the big deal?

Years ago, I got permission to hunt a farm, and found a virgin cavalry camp. I think it was the Friendly Forum that I posted pictures of my finds on. This pissed a couple of other forum member off, and they couldn't believe that I was having so much luck finding cool relics, and basically called me a liar. I guess I was angered to the extent that CD has been here, so I did the same thing, so I can somewhat relate to his situation. Things like that don't bother me anymore, because when I go digging, I do it for me and me only. Just a thought..

Mark kus, I have watched a few of his videos. I don't know the man and he can make all the videos he wants, again, a free country. YouTube is all about the numbers, I suspect he's doing well in that department. With the clickbaits and all and the sheer numbers of them.
Again, you're free to be in the fan club, I'm free to not. What's the big deal?
There is no big deal I like his videos if you don’t why say anything?
Well calabash must be good at what he does at least he’s not still waiting for his Deus11!!! Like everyone else that pre paid…!
Mark

Last edited:
Lol mark, I don't hate anyone. I didn't bash cb either. Just don't care for his reviews.
There's a pattern developing and soon he will run out of forums to post on. I will say though ,the drama is entertaining.

Attachments

• 915455E0-2552-4AD0-9A05-4FB3304C63BC.gif
    915455E0-2552-4AD0-9A05-4FB3304C63BC.gif
    34 KB · Views: 83
I hardly ever post, but when I do, it pisses everyone off! Why are they all crazy? If a person gets tossed out of bar after bar, it most likely is not he business! If a person gets into argument after argument, it most likely is not the other person! If someone tells me my wife is ugly, it is a personal insult to me. If they post a video saying my detector is trash, then that gets close to calling me stupid. I assume we all know that each year detectors get a bit more tech, better at detecting stuff, better target ID/s, etc., and generally more expensive. I cannot afford to buy a 'Best detector in the world' every two or three years. So, I choose to keep what I have and I choose to not watch videos from a person that seems to want to go out their way to trash everything that they do not personally own!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.