Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is it worth the hype?

the video showng the d2 cudnt find 2 gold rings in salt water is worrying we wait for more videos to prove it yay or nay

You can try this program I just put it in my Deus 2 I’m with you I like the minelab tones and I dig some seriously deep coins with my 800 12”+

Mark
Mark,
I like that set up.
Just a question on gold jewlery using that program. Does the program eliminate the chances of finding some gold? I think some 10k gold has a fairly low ID below nickels.
I don't have much experince on the Deus yet with gold.

Mark,
I like that set up.
Just a question on gold jewlery using that program. Does the program eliminate the chances of finding some gold? I think some 10k gold has a fairly low ID below nickels.
I think it’s a low tone 100hz with this setup if you want to find gold your going to dig junk also lol
Mark

You can try this program I just put it in my Deus 2 I’m with you I like the minelab tones and I dig some seriously deep coins with my 800 12”+

Mark
I have a similar program for the deus 1, the only problem is you miss jewelry. If I have an hour or less I use it.

Mark,
I like that set up.
yes your chances of finding gold is almost NADA

Mark,
I like that set up.
I put gold out and it worked for me in this coin program.
Matk

They're making an improved 800, Rich? Have you heard any details?

My apologies, I guess my wording wasn't the greatest. I did not mean to insinuate that Minelab was making an improved 800, I was referring to Nokta advertising that the new Legend would improve on the 800. Sorry I didn't clarify better.

Oh, and I received a text message from my local dealer that my Deus 2 is ready for me along with the shipping info.
Rich

Not the gold I tested worked fine for me,
Mark
You do know gold can ring up as any number, so if you notch out a number "16" for example you will miss that gold. I've had several ends to ear rings that rang up ad foil, rings that rang up as pull tabs.

You do know gold can ring up as any number, so if you notch out a number "16" for example you will miss that gold. I've had several ends to ear rings that rang up ad foil, rings that rang up as pull tabs.
I do not run the notch in this program I usually run zero discrimination

Man with all this hyping going on about the deus 11 , I"m ready to sell all my new , used metal detectors so that I can buy a deus 2 . Can anyone say " metal detector fire🔥 sale" lol

From another site VDI numbers on gold, Mark the video show how to set up the deus2 for detecting coins, in it he notches out quite a bit.
gold.png

From another site VDI numbers on gold, Mark the video show how to set up the deus2 for detecting coins, in it he notches out quite a bit.
View attachment 24014
Yep I know thanks I've dug 5 gold rings last year and I dig a lot of trash I bought a new shovel last year a predator and it's about worn out!
So I know all about gold but if its not there I'm not going to find it as I do more digging probably than most to wear out my shovel lots of rocks also here in Ct!
Mark

Yes I dig the same or more trash as good targets, I just add it to my recycle pile, it all adds up.

d2 owners on uk forums say its no better than the d1 ,the nox still remains the deepest they say