Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IT IS OFFICIAL !!!!:hot:

Glad to see that they are being shipped....The first of many positive postings, I hope, about the Nox

Great news!

All of the dealers do not have them in hand YET but they are enroute so they are probably correct in saying they do not have any YET . . . . where you are in the list should be something they can answer . . . I would call back and ask to for John or Gene . . . they should be able to get you the information you are looking for

NOXaholic said:
Kellyco says they still have none, can't tell us when they'll get any, and can't tell me where I am in line........ Sure glad I prepaid in October!

greenmeanie said:
My dealer must be small he only is getting 1 while it seems the others get 2 that is a bummer.

The number allocated is based on the pre-orders that were submitted months ago. There are more units on the way and all efforts are being made to clear out the pre-orders as quickly as possible . . . .

and the USA is just one region. I suspect people in Oz have a limited supply also.

I will be making every attempt to get mine tomorrow, as my dealer told me it would be in his hands then. :) hoping to share some unboxing pics and or videos

My dealer stated that mine should be here by the middle of next week. Thank you Charlene and Andy Sabisch.

Tony N (Michigan) said:

Tony

They saw the weather report and sent our allocation to Hawaii.

Tom

Jackpine Savage said:
n/t

Tony

They saw the weather report and sent our allocation to Hawaii.

Tom

[size=medium]Sometimes life just ain't fair. LOL
Maybe all this snow we are getting
hammered with right now will slow
down the delivery to the Michigan sellers.[/size]

sgoss66 said:
My dealer is not getting any, yet. Too small of a dealer, is what I was told...

Steve

Steve my dealer is very small. Like out of his house small.
He received 2 800s and one 600.

From UPS Website. Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/12/2018 , By End of Day
Last Location: Arrived - Russellville, TN, United States, Saturday, 02/10/2018

Since UPS runs here late in the evening between 6 and 7, I will call and find out where my driver is early in the AM and pick up the detectors. My no. 1 person will get his right back out in the mail Monday and .............. my number 2 person on the list will be getting his shipped out Tuesday. ( There is no way I can work hard enough to:detecting: ship out 2 of these detectors in one day. My:pinnochio energy level is so low. ) I have got to try one of these out... just gotta.. Best to all, Richard

Bryan V said:
My dealer is not getting any, yet. Too small of a dealer, is what I was told...

Steve

Steve my dealer is very small. Like out of his house small.
He received 2 800s and one 600.

Sounds like we may have the same dealer...