Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 2016 coin totals

Mark in S.E. IA

2016 was my second year using the etrac and I'm getting a lil better at it, but I have a lot more to learn. I hunted in parks, school's, yards, farm fields and some woods an some times I would drive a few hours before I started hunting. I like road trips...
I got a total of 103 silver coins and that's not counting the war nickels.

IH's 62
wheat's 425
Aus LC 1, not in the pic's

shield nickel's 2
V's 14
Buff's 13
War's 7, not in the pic's

Seated dime's 5
Barber Dimes 14
Merc's 45
Rosie's 23

Seated Quarter 1
Barber Q's 2
SLQ's 3
Washington Q's 7

Walker's 2

Canadian 5 cent silver "fish scale" 1

silver Jewelry 12

Great finds Mark!
Looking forward to your 2017 finds

D.V.

Killer finds Mark! You definitely had a great year especially with that Hoover Boy worthy total tally of Indians. Love that seated quarter! Hope this year is even better for you.

Great finds Mark!!
Very good variety. You had a lot of quarters in that group.
That Seated Quarter is a white whale for me as I have just gotten seated dimes.
Well done..

Wow.......!!!!!!! You've got those IH's figured for sure (something I need to work on)..........good stuff as usual!

Congrats on a killer season Mark ! :beers:

Mark, dude you nailed the seated's last year! Really impressive all the way around. Nice pile of injuns. Wow!

Very impressive haul of silver. Seems like the etrac is a great fit for you!

Many congratulations!

Sorry guys, I've been away from my computer for a few days.

Thanks for the great reply's everybody.

I got to say, The Seated Quarter is my prize find of the year.

Also, post up your totals/finds from last year. I like seeing what other ppl find.

That's a great year by any standard.

Impressive. I just spend my clad and throw the keepers in a small safe. Could you share some insight to your success? Settings, places, how you research. Im off to a slow start for 2017.

Wowzers!!! Congrats on the finds Mark. Looks like it was a good year for you.