Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New whites pinpointer.................

tomjj

Has anyone had the chance to play or test the new pinpointer from White's. How does it compare with the other ones on the market?

I think it is better than anything else on the market. Im SURE someone will argue that question but it is stronger, deeper. cheaper price and more features etc etc and what I said some time ago. I also said that I cant imagine anyone not liking it.

This is just a few posts down

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?31,2022975

Looks like they are having problems.. They said they were to go on sale yesterday but they didn't.. Checked today and still can't buy one..

cosmic said:
Looks like they are having problems.. They said they were to go on sale yesterday but they didn't.. Checked today and still can't buy one..

From a sponsor on another forum (not sure if he is a sponsor here), they are supposed to be on sale at dealers mid next week.

There is no problem. Today is the 20th.

No add to cart on the Whites site.. Really want to check it out,,

I talked to a dealer today, pre-ordered one, he said they would be in next week.

There isn't a problem - you just can't order them on the website yet. They are done and have already been shipped. We have numerous orders from Dealers and Customers - in fact every single one of our initial stock order that's coming in has been sold and we've asked for more to be shipped.

We know they are going to be a hot ticket item - I would suggest looking up your local dealer and pre-ordering one through them.

WEll, when you guys get your new pin pointer I'd be VERY interested in
seeing if it really goes 4 to 5 inches deep.
Keep us all posted.
Robt2300

It's adjustable, have it your way.

andreak77 said:
There isn't a problem - you just can't order them on the website yet. They are done and have already been shipped. We have numerous orders from Dealers and Customers - in fact every single one of our initial stock order that's coming in has been sold and we've asked for more to be shipped.

We know they are going to be a hot ticket item - I would suggest looking up your local dealer and pre-ordering one through them.

I pre-ordered mine last week and the dealer told me it would be in this week, talked to him today and he said that Whites was having problems getting parts and it would be a while before he gets them in. True or am I being bulldusted by my dealer?

As you quoted, they are just in demand. Andreak77 knows what she talks about because of her job.

That is fine websterz, we are not trying to sell you one just provide information to those who are interested.........but the TRX sensitivity is adjustable so you don't have to run it wide open if you don't want to. Getting the depth of a SunRay in-line without the extra weight though is very nice IMHO.

andreak77 said:
- in fact every single one of our initial stock order that's coming in has been sold and we've asked for more to be shipped...

'initial stock order that's coming in' ...? ? ?

'coming in' to Sweet Home?--- I thought White's made them there 'in house'?

Coming in to the distributors FROM Sweet Home. I think andreak77 works for a distributor somewhere.

Ecoast - I work at one of ten White's Distributors located throughout the US.

The Bullseye TRX is made in the US at the factory in Sweet Home, Oregon.