Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two finds better than none…

Ronstar

Finally had a chance to get out the other day for a couple of hours. Stupid weather here went from hot and muggy to cooler and muggy and now going back up. I have outside stuff to get done and indoor projects as well….. but I got out!
Went back to the city park and first signal I got with the Legend was a solid 45 so figured a “real” penny and wa-lah up comes a 1941S wheat! And then all I got was clad for the next 90 minutes. One dime signal ended up being a small “C” clip that looked silver. It had a design on the outer side but it was so small I couldn’t push the dirt plug out so waited until I got home. My initial guess was one of those clips they wear in their nose.
Got it home and soaked it for awhile, toothbrush did its job and I could make out a faint 925 on the inside. The wife looked at it said its an ear cup, the type that friction fits over the upper part of your ear. Silver is silver!!!!!

That super tiny washer was nearly 8” deep and giving a solid nickel number and yes I rechecked the hole.

Attachments

• A7B07CB5-EE70-47F2-A572-F6FF77BBD19E.jpeg
    A7B07CB5-EE70-47F2-A572-F6FF77BBD19E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • E8A53801-D5B5-4ADC-A775-B8A840043D53.jpeg
    E8A53801-D5B5-4ADC-A775-B8A840043D53.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Very nice. Still running 4kHz?

Was running M1 and moving very slowly. Its a quiet part so Sens at 30. This place keeps popping up trinkets……