Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Else has already preordered and paid for thier CTX 3030???

Just completed my order with JW at a place that sounds like belly. Now if only I could fast foward to about the 31st and open the package!!!

n/t

Mine is ordered and paid for. I was told it will be shipped out next week for delivery on the 29th.

traded for one cant wait to use it on the lake i live on very active site since early 1900,s

mine on the way also... Can't wait... :super:

Mine should be in my hot little hands on the 28th, will pick it up from my local dealer. Got the 6" coil as well. :)

MHirschmann said:
I have already paid for mine as well. Can't wait to open it up and take it out!

I didn't know Minelab had already announced the price. So what is the price?

n/t

I will definately be getting one in the near future. Looks like another winner
Ron L

I ordered and paid, a little pricey, but couldn't resist after watching some of the videos released.