Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who is a dedicated etrac user

Hey Elmy,
I definitely fall into this category. I have 3 eTracs & have every coil from the NEL Snake to the SEF 15x17.
With the thousands of hours logged on it, I find it very difficult to switch machines. Numerous other machines I have tried over the years always become wall hangers or sold back.
My wife nicknamed it my "Mistress" a few years ago :giggle:
To each his own I guess & whatever works best for a person is the one they should use.

Dave

Hey Elmy,
I definitely fall into this category. I have 3 eTracs & have every coil from the NEL Snake to the SEF 15x17.
With the thousands of hours logged on it, I find it very difficult to switch machines. Numerous other machines I have tried over the years always become wall hangers or sold back.
My wife nicknamed it my "Mistress" a few years ago :giggle:
To each his own I guess & whatever works best for a person is the one they should use.

Dave
well, it looks like 3 dedicated users. Myself , FPD, and another ..... what a shame !

Why do you ask Emly?

Are you looking for a good program? HAHA

I started off really good this spring and got 17 silvers. Then in June my father was diagnosed with Leukemia. 9-9-21 he passed away. Ever since the day he got diagnosed in June, my detectors have not even been turned on. I just have no interest in them right now.

well, it looks like 3 dedicated users. Myself , FPD, and another ..... what a shame !
WHOA---wait a minute--wait a minute----count me in!!----I purchased one of the Etracs when they first came out & have had several since.-----Currently have two Etracs---that's a detector I WOULD NOT be without!

Why do you ask Emly?

I started off really good this spring and got 17 silvers. Then in June my father was diagnosed with Leukemia. 9-9-21 he passed away. Ever since the day he got diagnosed in June, my detectors have not even been turned on. I just have no interest in them right now.
yes !

For sure put me on the list. I now have two E-Trac's I just got my second one and it wasn't in real good shape but maybe between the two I can keep one going until my hunting days are over.
Ron in WV

Why do you ask Emly?

Hey cw3 , family comes first and I would be the same way you are ! You will have time later . You will know when the time is right . Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Rick it is a little on the heavy side but I recommend a good Minelab harness and it makes it a whole lot better. You will be able to hunt for hours With a harness. It’s also very easy to unhook from the Etrac when you dig a target. Best decision I ever made. Good luck

Rick it is a little on the heavy side but I recommend a good Minelab harness and it makes it a whole lot better. You will be able to hunt for hours With a harness. It’s also very easy to unhook from the Etrac when you dig a target. Best decision I ever made. Good luck
I’m going to try one of those Harness for the Etrac your talking
about that would help a lot. Thanks

I’m going to try one of those Harness for the Etrac your talking
about that would help a lot. Thanks
read this report/post from Jkline on the magic program