Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first gold coin in

Thanks Bob.

I'm the first to admit I don't smile enough, but I didn't have a problem smiling that day. I just bought a bezel for it a few days ago and wear it now. :happy:

Well,,,April is long gone,,,and hopefullyyyyy that gold coin has been professionally cleaned and mounted on a necklace for Nancy :super:

I insisted that he buy a bezel for it and wear it. It's so beautiful and I get to enjoy looking at it. It's one nice find and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. IMHO, Nancy

A necklace for who?????.................:rofl:..:laugh:.....:devil: I never take it off.

I LOVE your poster/picture. That would made a great frame-able poster if you shot it in high res to enlarge..........:thumbup:

you forgot to pull the tag off your shirt, laff. I haven't found my gold coin yet but I am looking for it.

What is that?... a cheat sheet? I am in the process of doing a cheat sheet for my Sovereign. I am going to laminate it and clip it to my detector.

There is an old, old cemetary down south of town here. It was where the old Methodist church was before town sort of migrated up about a mile from the river. It is in disrepair and has many unmarked graves. I've wanted to try to locate the site of the old church but always feel a little intimidated. The backside is hidden from the road by the hill. I guess as long as I don't carry a shovel and stay off marked areas it might be ok. I wonder if the "ground probe" feature will help locate unmarked graves by noting a difference in the ground.

:rofl:...It took Nancy to explain to me what you were talking about with the tag and cheat sheet....:laugh:.....that is a swing in the background.

n/t

I didn't read all the replies but did you research it?

French Gold 20 Franc, BU

Thanks Julien, I didn't get into the history of the coin that much, just the value which is pretty much bullion. Interesting info.

That's a find of a life time. awesome find Larry

It sure is , thanks Mike.

If it takes me 25 years to find my first gold coin . I would be happy to still be able to swing a coil

Time for me to take my ginko Biloba , but I cant remember where I put it.

coolest of finds, find , I hope I can find one someday.

Out standing coin and find, fantastic. Congratulations and continued success I hope you find a bag of them I dream of that often!!!!!!! Is there anything else to say but WOW!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

Sarah

Congrats on your first gold coin....Awesome Find!

To busy tying to learn the Vision I haven't taken the time to smell the roses, awesome find. I would love to put that on my wall nice job better late then never I'm new here and although I'm heading out looking forward to reading everyones comments. Like where does something like this come up on the VDI screen :please:

That one was a +43, but gold coins/rings will come in all over the spectrum depending on size.