Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New V3i 18650 battery holder. What U think?

Holder passed the test)), it fits perfectly. Five holders ready to be shipped, you can buy it directly from me through paypal(I will save few bucks on fee))) or on ebay(listing will start tomorrow). Price 22USD + 5USD(shipping).

compatible with: ALL SPECTRA SERIES, MXT, MXT PRO, M6, DFX, DFX-E Series, GMT, GMZ, TDI SL, ULA/SIERRA MADRE, 6000 XL, XL PRO, CLASSIC 4 SL, CLASSIC 5 SL

my mail: romanchuksl@gmail.com

The new battery holder fits and works perfectly.

From ebay I ordered the XTAR VC4 battery charger (it charges li-ion and NiMH batteries), and three Panasonic NCR18650B LI-ION BATTERIES 3400mAh.

The batteries charged in 5.5 hours to a voltage of 4.20 each. After three days the voltage dropped to 4.17.

They fit the new battery holder like they were made for it. Voltage showed up on the detector as 12.39.

Total cost for everything: $74.74.

No links but you can search for the sellers on ebay or where ever you get the best deal.

XTAR VC4 Battery Charger from sportinggearunlimited

(3) PANASONIC NCR18650B LI-ION BATTERY 3400mAh from r-lsales
Wide button. 69.19mm tall x 18.64 wide.
Protected circuit.

Yes that is true, you can buy it cheap enough, but weight of holder with 3 batteries oscillates about 150 grams!!! This is huge improvment! I will measure working time soon.

shelton7522 said:
Yes that is true, you can buy it cheap enough, but weight of holder with 3 batteries oscillates about 150 grams!!! This is huge improvment! I will measure working time soon.

Anxious to get field tests. It is the delivery time that kept me from juming on one already though.

will be interesting to see how many hours U get out of one charge

Did U buy one too Shelton7522?

I think he sold out of the first round he made!!! Must be working good.

FYI, I just found that Amazon has 2, 3.7v(protected) lithium cells, with a charger including free shipping for $9.99. Deal started today. Good deal for us I think.

Google "ThorFire Battery and Charger for LED Flashlights ". I'm not sure I am allowed to post the link.

I would buy them from a reputable seller of protected batteries. I can tell U where i bought mine though PM. THey are in the US and do not sell knockoff crap.