Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Post brought over from Resource center: Software update suggestions for CTX 3030.....Feel free to join the discussion....

MINELAB yes I will pay more to customize my start up screen with MY NAME.. for 2500.00 I should be able to see whatever I want on this baby. I want to be able to set colors and personalize this device.
You guys did a terrific job creating it.. its great! Let us just have a little fun with it.

What am awesome idea.. I would definitely pay for that update ;)

I would pay, I sure would like for the CTX to work in that Culpepper Va. soil !

you can already get that option on the Whites v3I for a machine that costs less than the ctx so why pay more for that option? It should be included. I had a v3I and was able to change the colors to my satisfaction and found that to be a useful tool, as far as the name thing when you 1st start the v3I for the 1st time you would register it with a password and it shows up when the machine powers up, don't get me wrong I love my CTX and would not go back to the v3I but for the money we have to put out at the beginning I would expect a little more but I changed from the v3I to the ctx because I didn't like having to do 15 minutes of adjustments before starting to hunt. And the v3i did not find as many good targets mixed in with bad targets like I do with the ctx. which is a big plus for me. so for me I love the ctx but it can be improved upon which can be said about all things.