Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well the E-Trac and V3i have both been blown out of the water with this machine Accuracy of Up To 16 Inches In Depth

Ray-Mo.

Found on the Bay lol what a joke and a few poor suckers will pay.Only $249.00 and free S&H
Brand New Most Advanced Metal Detector with Multiple Search Modes

This is the Latest Model!

This Advanced Metal Detector Has Multiple Search Modes With Accuracy of Up To 16 Inches In Depth

The Display Shows Target Strength And Possible Locations

This Ultimate Treasure Hunter with The Ultimate Metal Detector

This metal detector features an extra-large 8.5" waterproof search coil that's great for deep targeting. Plus with the multi-tone discrimination, you can distinguish between dimes, rings and more.

Key Features:
4 Operation Modes, 2 Detection Modes, LCD Readout
Extra large, 8.5" deep tarteting, water-proof search coil
Multi-tone discrimination specifies quarters, dimes, rings, etc
Lower stem is made of fiberglass, light but stiff
Easy-slide battery pack, 12v DC, 8 AA batteries (not included)
Now with exclusive ATZ 37 Processor

Nah! I don't want to dig sixteen inches! LOL
Probably be some disappointed people.

I'm buying it for the [size=x-large]"Extra large 8.5"[/size] deep targeting, water-proof search coil":rofl:

Accuracy at 16 inches, I bet we can get "iffies" at 24 inches............I better get a back hoe...........

Does this mean that Findmall will be adding another Forum dedicated to this high tech. dirt weapon?

If so, I nominate Ray-Mo. as moderator of that as well as the E-Trac forum.

It even comes with a game on it, Guess how much deeper than 12" it is. I'm buyin 2....

Ray-Mo. said:
" This Advanced Metal Detector Has Multiple Search Modes With Accuracy of Up To 16 Inches In Depth"

I think typo - maybe should have been:

"This Advanced Metal Detector Has Multiple Search Modes With Accuracy of Up To 1/16 Inches In Depth"

I almost dumped a load in my shorts and wanted to throw all my detectors immediately in the garbage can to order this thing right now, 1-day delivery and take emergency vacation time from work so I can go out and get rich then call work to tell them to take the job and shove it.... but then I had 2nd thoughts when I didn't see the life time warranty and no wireless headphones, and decided to wait for all the great post's from users who got rich and see if there may be any bugs to work out before getting this dream machine - wonder how long I have to wait? Should pay for itself in 5 decades too.... I need something to occupy my time when I retire and this piece of advanced technology is a grand idea. They probably can't keep up with the demand either, so I'll wait and some lucky fella will get the one I just passed up as I don't want to be mean and also rip the phone from the wife as she is yak'n on it just to get that on order right now. Man I hate to pass a deal like that and loose sleep over it, but I'll survive somehow. Sure hope I'm not making a big mistake:blink:

You guys waited to long..... I got the last one. I am off to Victoria Peak, what the add failed to mention is that it comes with a get out of jail free card with it, so when I am detecting in "off limits" areas I get a free pass.:clapping:

[size=large]Laugh and joke all you want but I am here to tell you that the machine is all the Manufacturer claims and then some!

I took the plunge and purchased one about a month ago and have since been going back to sites that have been literally pounded to death with every machine made and have been coming home with pouches full of deep, old finds. I'm talking Indian head pennies and bust dimes at twelve-plus inches deep that signaled like an aluminum pop can does at three inches. Imagine quarter size and larger coins at depths that would make even a seasoned detectorist cry like a baby, pack up and go home quite possibly, never to detect again! I never thought that I would one day end up retiring my E-Trac to back-up only status but believe it or not, I have. In fact, I have so much confidence in this new machine that I have retired my E-Trac to the closet. On top of the amazing things that I have already mentioned, I am also realizing some great health benefits from using the machine. Because of the deep digging, my arms look like tree trunks and I have to tell you that the girls, love um. The cardio workout is second...to....none! In the past, I would dig for two minutes and feel like I was going to pass out from the strain. He, he, not any more. Now, since using this machine, I can dig half a day to retreive a find and not even break a sweat. I'm still in shock and you could be too. The machine is simply..........INCREDIBLE!

Don't just write it off until you've tried it for yourself. You might just get the surprise of your life.

HH, Crispy[/size]

With muscles like that I bet bullies don't kick sand in your face at the beach anymore...........:) You have to be pretty old to remember those Charles Atlas ads on the back of comic books.

For those interested in Charles Atlas ads, here is the link http://cagle.msnbc.com/hogan/features/atlas.asp

n/t

wolfbane said:
But can get it make me a cold glass of pepsi? :pulltab:

I knew there was something about it that I forgot to mention......:tongue: